Anchor Super Fast Rules
|Matches / Team||4|
|Team Roster of||15-20 Players|
|Batting||Best 10 to Bat|
|Bowling||Minimum 6 to Bowl ( Over Arm Bowling) (Max 2 overs per bowler) and 8 to Field|
|Time for Each Match||60 Minutes (30 Minutes/ Innings)|
|Break Between Inns||5 Minutes|
|Break Between Match||5 Minutes|
|Running Runs Pitch||2/3 Pitch|
|Umpire||One on the Pitch|
|Leg Umpire||Inside the Net on the Legside|
|Live Scoring||On the Sportobuddy App|
League Rounds >> Finals
|Total Number of Matches||32|
|Total Overs / Innings||10|
|Selection Criteria for Finals|| All the teams will qualify for GOLD or SILVER Group based on the standings post the league round.
Elite Finals (1 v 2), Star Finals (3 v 4), Premium Finals (5 v 6), Classic Finals (7 v 8)
Elite Finals (9 v 10), Star Finals (11 v 12), Premium Finals (13 v 14), Classic Finals (15 v 16)
League Match Points
|Bonus Point||1 Point|
|Bonus Point||Any team winning by the difference of 30 runs will get Bonus Point.|
|Tie||1 point each.
In case of a tie during the Finals, super over will be used to determine the winner.
|No Ball||2 Runs + Free Hit|
|Wide Ball||2 Runs|
|Batting Pair Retires||Every Two Overs|
|Every Wicket||-5 Runs to the Batting Team Score. 3 consecutive dot balls by the same batsman results in a wicket.|
|Total Batsmen||Best 10 to Bat (In the Pair of 5), Each pair changes after every 2 overs|
|Total Bowlers||Min 6 to Bowl & 8 players to field (Max 2 overs/bowler)|
|Declared Runs||There are declare runs (1,3,4,6,12) but to get the declare runs the player has to run single compulsory that means you will get
1+1=2, 3+1=4, 4+1=5, 6+1=7, 12+1=13
|Net Rules||When a batsman hits the ball and the ball touches the net directly and if the fielder catches the ball directly then its NOT OUT. The first point of contact with the nets will be considered as your Bonus Runs plus the running runs. Any contact with the nets henceforth in that delivery will not be counted as Bonus Runs. Eg: If the ball touches the 3 run zone and then touches the 4 run zone then 3 runs plus the running runs will be considered as runs scored. Any over throw runs will have to be taken by running between the wickets only. No bonus runs will be added if the ball hits the net behind the wicketkeeper However batsmen can take runs by running between the wickets|
|At a Wicket||Whenever there is a wicket the batsman has to change the ends. If the batsman gets out on the last ball of the over, then the same batsman will be on the strike in the next over.|
|12 Runs||12 runs you get when you hit the square box which will be on the straight boundary net as specified on the ground.|
|Pitch Size||22 Yards|
|Ground Size||120 ft x 60 ft|
- 10 overs of each innings must be completed within 30 minutes, 5 minutes allocated for change over between each innings
- One new ball shall be used at the start of each innings.
- There is no LBW decision in this format of the game.
- Sportobuddy will be continuously be in touch with the umpires to make sure the innings are completed within 30 minutes for each innings. The decision of whether the team has caused the delay or not will be decided solely by the umpires present on the field
- In case of slow over rate the Umpires will take a final call on whether there was any interference by the batting team which caused the bowling team to delay their completion of 10 overs.
- A team can only play if there are minimum 8 players available on the ground. If there are less than 8 players than the opposite team will win the match by walk over and will gain points with bonus and the other team will lose one point from their tally
- For a Dead Ball / Wide / No Ball the bowler will have to bowl an extra delivery which is a valid delivery.
- If the ball goes out of the ground directly above the netting then batsman will be declared OUT and -5 runs will be deducted from the team total . (even if it touches the nets and goes out)
- If the ball goes out of the ground from under the nets then only the bonus net runs will be given to the batting team .
- In case of a wicket , -5 runs will be deducted from the number of completed runs if scored on that ball . ( eg if the batsman hits a six and gets run out on the second running run then 7- 5= 2 runs will be added to the score )
- A Bowler can bowl a maximum of 2 overs per match.
- At the instant of a delivery, there may not be more than 3 fieldsmen on the legside.
- At the time of a delivery , max 4 fielders including bowler and wicket keeper are permitted on either side of the centre line ( As shown in the diagram)
- In the event of an infringement of above mentioned field restriction rules, the umpire shall call and signal No Ball.
- Any team not present on the match day and gives a walk over to the opposite team will lose 1 point from its winning points. Also, the opposite team will be awarded the winning points along with the bonus point.
- Minimum 6 Bowlers are to be used in each Innings. Best 8 players picked by the captain can be on the field and substitutions can be done only after consulting with the umpire. A Substitute has to bowl one Over for the injured player if he hasn’t bowled in the match.
- Match will not stop due to rain.
Note: In matter of doubts/issues/queries not covered by the tournament rules, the decision of the Organizing committee present on the ground will be final and binding upon all concerned as per the standard rule.Sportobuddy reserves the rights to all decisions pertaining to any issues/concerns raised during and after the tournament.
Anchor Super Fast - Championship Points
|1||League Match Winner||150|
|2||League Match Winner With Bonus Point||200|
|2||Elite Champions by Bonus Point||850|
|3||Elite Runners up||250|
|5||Star Champions by Bonus Point||750|
|6||Star Runners up||200|
|8||Premium Champions by Bonus Point||650|
|9||Premium Runners up||150|
|11||Classic Champions by Bonus Point||550|
|12||Classic Runners up||100|
|2||Elite Champions by Bonus Point||450|
|3||Elite Runners up||150|
|5||Star Champions by Bonus Point||350|
|6||Star Runners up||100|
|8||Premium Champions by Bonus Point||250|
|9||Premium Runners up||75|
|11||Classic Champions by Bonus Point||150|
|12||Classic Runners up||50|