- All players should be 31 years and above.
- 2 players between ages 30-31 in the playing squad.
- A team roster of 15 -18 players.
Only those with no prior professional cricket experience may contest
|Ranji Trophy - NA||Duleep Trophy - NA|
|Irani Trophy - NA||Deodhar Trophy - NA|
|KP Salve Trophy - NA||Vijay Hazare Trophy - NA|
|BCCI Corporate Trophy - NA||Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy - NA|
|India Premier League(IPL) - NA||Mumbai T20(MPL) - NA|
|Inter State T20 Championship - NA||Police Shield - NA|
|Talim Shield - NA||Kanga Knockouts - Allowed|
|Times Shield (ABCD) - NA||Kanga League(ABCD) - NA|
|Times Shield (EF) - Gap of 5 Seasons||Kanga League(EFG) - Gap of 5 Seasons|
- Cut-off date for age and eligibility is the start of the tournament.
- Any players who has played other state’s / country’s tournament equivalent to Kanga(ABCD) would not be allowed to play.
- Any player who has even played one ball/match/innings also in the NA category will not be allowed to play.
- A player who has been part of the squad but not played any games in NA category will also not be allowed to play.
- All the players will be displayed on www.sportobuddy.com before tournament starts.
- Captains are responsible to pick the team as per the above-mentioned eligibility, any player found who is not eligible will not be allowed play the entire tournament and captain would get a RED card and he won’t be allowed to play the next 2 subsequent games.